Wednesday 10 September 2014

The TBR Tag


Thanks to Kelly @ Bibliophile Bliss for tagging me in this one!  I think I'll get straight into the questions, since the topic of this post is pretty obvious!

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I use Goodreads.  It's not difficult to remember the books that I own that I am yet to read, as there is not many of them (currently 5), but there are way too many that I don't own to have them listed any other way.

Is your TBR mostly print, or ebook?

The ones I own are mostly physical copies.  I have a few ebooks on iBooks that were free from the iBooks store, so I got them on impulse.  Except for Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor - I'm saving that one for a rainy day.  Moving on...

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I never know what I'm going to read next until I pick it up.  Generally, it's something I'm in the mood for or something I've been recommended recently.  I also have a shelf on Goodreads with the books that I am most excited to read next.

What is a book that's been in your TBR the longest?

Fallen by Lauren Kate has been in my Goodreads TBR since March 2012 - presumably when I signed up.


What is a book you recently added to your TBR?

Here are some pictures of the ones I added today...











How convenient that there were ten!  For the layout - not my enormous TBR! By the way, if you click the pictures, they'll take you to the book's Goodreads page as with all the other pictures of books in this post (and hopefully future posts - I'm trying to remember!)

What is a book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?

So many...The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, as shown above, is one.  So is Vampire Kisses.

What is a book in your TBR that you never plan on reading?


Well, never say never, but I don't think I'm ever going to get around to The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong.  I hate saying that.  I'll probably put it on hold at the library in a few weeks out of guilt.

What is an unpublished book in your TBR that you're excited for?

I have quite a few, but I will limit myself to five.







What is a book in your TBR that everyone recommends to you?

I think this honour probably goes to Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

And finally... 

How many books are in your TBR?

5...

hundred and eighty four.

Yeah, that will keep me going for a while.

Who I'm Tagging:


and


Along with anyone else who would like to participate!  I'd love to see your responses, so be sure to link them in the comments :)

I realise I did a really bad job at tagging a good amount of people but I'm worried I'd annoy someone.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Sabrina when I saw that "5" I was shocked but then it continued and said "hundred" and I'm even more shocked haha. I've read Fallen ages ago and don't bother, it's not worth your time! I can't wait til we can fangirl together about Retribution of Mara Dyer :)

    Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm shocked it's gotten to that number too! I don't know how it happened...
      Oh okay then, I'll leave that one alone.
      Me neither!!! Eeeeeee!

      Thanks! :) :)

      Delete
  2. I want to read Cinder so so badly! Also, your TBR is H.U.G.E but it's completely normal.... Too many books too little time *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Everyone seems to love it - I haven't heard a bad thing. Yeah...I know, lol. I'm glad you think it's normal :P Yup, time is so limited :(

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me, Sabrina! This tag is awesome, I'm definitely going to publish my answers soon :)

    Funny thing, I just tagged you too! xD It's for the Book Life Tag, which is a lot of fun. Check out my post here http://theyabookthief.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-book-life-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts
Back to Top