Tuesday 15 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Movies and TV Shows


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, and I thought I might try this week's topic - Favourite Movies and TV Shows ("Let's talk about other types of stories!").

I'm going to split it up into 5 TV shows and 5 movies, since I love many of each!
* They're not in any particular order :)

TV Shows

1. Teen Wolf

I've been watching this show since sometime last year, and I was hooked after the first season.  Admittedly, at times it can be extremely corny, but I love the characters and the constant action.  The new season has just started (today/yesterday episode 4 was released, depending on where you live) and so far, I'm enjoying it well enough even though a lot of things have changed since season 3B! 

2. Smallville
This is a recent addition to my TV series favourites, having only started it a few weeks ago - even though the show finished in 2011!  I'm only up to season 5 so far, so no spoilers!!!  There is something that is just so addictive about this show.  Each episode has so far had its individual story as well as contributing to the overall plot, with barely any cliffhangers.  I am so late to the bandwagon with this one, it's ridiculous, but some friends of mine at school started watching it a little before me and got me onto it.  The only problem is that I know once I finish season 10, that's it!  It's going to leave a hole in my heart, for sure.

3.  Revenge

So Revenge is on a break between seasons at the moment, but it's still one of my favourite shows.  Lately, I've been losing a little interest because of some strange turns of events, but the last couple of episodes of the season renewed my love for the show. 

4. Once Upon a Time

This is another show that's on break between seasons.  Though sometimes the plot is slow and many frustrating things happen, I still love it.  Go Rumbelle!

5.  X Factor Australia

Okay, this is definitely a guilty pleasure show!  I'm addicted though, and I can't get enough.  The new season has just started, and I'm so ready for it :P 

Now on to movies.  I don't have specific favourite movies, so these are most likely going to be the first ones that pop into my head...


1. Stardust

2. Harry Potter and the... everything

3. Howl's Moving Castle

4.  Lilo and Stitch

5. Notting Hill

That's my top ten for today!  If I've broken some sort of etiquette rule, please let me know so I can fix it and let me know what your top ten movies and tv shows are, I'd love to hear them :)  

8 comments:

  1. YES! You get me. I totally missed Smallville on my list! Harry Potter anything is a must and I loved that you included Howl's! May all your bacon burn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh another Smallville fan! I keep finding them everywhere now that I've started the series :) It's so cool to hear that you like the shows I do :)

      Delete
  2. I don't watch a whole lot of TV anymore, but I am known to binge-watch on Netflix pretty regularly. I was catching up on Revenge a couple weeks ago. It's such a flipping good show. I've always wanted to watch Smallville, but I need it to be on Netflix or Amazon Prime... :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Revenge is amazing! Oh that must be frustrating - I've been borrowing my friend's DVDs of Smallville.
      Thanks for linking to your TTT, I'll go check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Howl's moving castle! I was so happy when I found the dvd here, love that movie ^_^

    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Lilo and Stitch. I watch that one too when it's on tv, just love that little alien ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts
Back to Top